What is Smart Phone?
Definition of smartphone
The smartphone is a built-in laptop and a mobile device. The smartphone is equipped with a smart display and software to manage personal information and an operating system that allows the operation of various software programs, such as: Web browsing, e- Music, photos and many different applications.
Smartphones perform several tasks and responsibilities, such as:
- Management of the personal information of the user such as calendar, daily tasks list, and personal notes.
- Ability to connect to other devices such as computers.
- Ability to synchronize information with Microsoft applications, word processing applications, and video games.
- Check transactions.
- Storing credit card information and bill payments.
- Ability to make a connection via Wi-Fi networks.
The main function of smartphones is to provide incoming and outgoing phone calls. Most smartphones also provide the ability to select the speakerphone and enjoy leaving a message service if the called person is busy.
Smartphones include a high-resolution digital camera that helps you get digital photos and videos. A user with a smartphone can directly share photos and videos on social media or text messaging sites.
The smartphone provides the ability to send and receive SMS messages. The smartphone contains a keyboard that displays on the phone screen when needed, designed as a computer keyboard, and is preferred on the traditional telephone keypad.
The smartphone provides Internet browsing services through web browser software, such as computers, where it receives Wi-Fi or cell towers, and enables the user to browse the world through web networks.
Cast to: www.mawdoo3.com