Juna Brookes is from a diverse country. I am a Russian who was born and raised in Azerbaijan, a Muslim nation. I know what it’s like to be an outsider, having come to the UK 17 years ago. My practice is friendly to persons of all origins, faiths, sexual orientations, genders, and personal life perspectives. I am a trained Counsellor, Psychologist, and Hypnotherapist, and I am a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP), so you will be working with a qualified therapist in a secure setting. Since graduating from Leeds Metropolitan University, I’ve been a member of the BACP. When I deal with my customers, I take an integrative approach, which means I combine several ideas and approaches to meet their specific requirements. My qualifications include a Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I can do online counselling in Leeds for clients and patients who are not able to come.
PTSD treatment in Leeds:
After a stressful experience, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a frequent mental condition. PTSD can be triggered by a variety of situations, including:
· Natural calamities (e.g., earthquakes, tsunamis)
· Combat in the military
· Being assaulted physically or sexually
· Being involved in a vehicle accident is a terrifying experience.
If you have PTSD, you will have a heightened feeling of danger, which will change your fight or flight reaction. Even when you are in a secure setting, you will experience tension and terror on a regular basis. While PTSD was formerly thought to be a condition that only affected veterans, we now know that it can afflict anybody at any age.
Traumatic situations, whether one-time or repeated, can overwhelm our ability to cope with daily life and cause us to doubt our ideas about safety and trust. When a person is subjected to psychological trauma, they frequently find it difficult to comprehend the events as well as the intense emotions produced. These sensations usually fade with time, and the trauma is processed by the brain in the same way that other traumas are. Unfortunately, this does not always happen, and the person continues to struggle. This is the time to seek expert assistance. The signs and symptoms of trauma differ from individual to person. They may include the following:
· Loss of self-confidence
· Anxiety attacks
· Misuse of drugs or alcohol
· Anxiety attacks
· Misuse of drugs or alcohol
· Dissociation is a term used to describe a state (Emotional detachment)
· Physical and mental reenactment of the experience
· Reminiscences and distressing recollections
EMDR therapy in Leeds:
EMDR is the most effective modern therapy for removing and eliminating emotional damage caused by prior occurrences, traumas, and emotional suffering. You could feel like you need a helping hand and someone to show you how to take the necessary steps forward and let go of the past. In order to support your recovery, I utilize a combination of EMDR techniques, hypnosis, and guided imagery in my practice:
· Have a long-term impact
Hypnotherapy in Horsforth:
Hypnotherapy goes to the bottom of the symptoms that are causing you to feel bad. It’s a safe, quick, and effective approach to get to the root of the problem and, with little effort, transition to more healthy and joyful thinking, responding, and behaving habits.
Anxiety treatment in Leeds:
When we are anxious, we tend to magnify or exaggerate our issues, think negatively, anticipate the worst-case situations, and constantly worry about the future. We realize that this is extremely inconvenient, but we are unable to turn it off. It’s in our nature.
We attempt to break down your difficulties into smaller, more manageable components via talking treatments like counselling. I offer my customers relaxation techniques to help them feel less agitated and worried.
Grief counselling in Horsforth:
· Assist you in making sense of your loss.
· Assist you in finding the strength and resources you need to move forward.
· Assist you in going through the grieving process with less intensity.
· Assist you in reuniting with the good recollections of the person you’ve lost.
· Assist you in gently directing your brain’s attention away from frightening pictures and toward positive images.
· Assist you in making funeral arrangements.
· Assist You in Increasing Your Self-Esteem.
· Assist you in moving on without the burden of guilt.
· Help you to get rid of distressing pictures of the deceased person, as well as flashbacks or nightmares associated with mourning.
· Allow you to tap into a sense of serenity and power.
Anger management in Leeds:
· Assist you in better understanding this feeling and what it means to us.
· Give you the tools you need to recognize triggers and avoid retaliating.
· Provide you with anger management exercises to assist you in remaining cool and in command.
· Allow you to examine the source of your anger issues in a safe environment.
· Assist you in addressing and dealing with your anger issues via counselling.
After divorce therapy in Horsforth:
Depression is like a swamp — it’s thick and sticky. You’re in a dark, wet, and dismal place where you can’t see the edge and can’t find a way out. You don’t have a map, a compass, or any batteries in your GPS.
One part of you wants to claw and battle its way out of the bog since it’s such a bad place to be, but it’s so difficult, so another part of you would be content to curl up here and stop trying.
The notion of attempting to keep up with all of your personal and professional responsibilities might be daunting; every step you try to take, your feet are pulled back down into the swamp of Depression’s murky waters.