How to Check High-Quality Custom Printed T-shirts
Keep this guide handy, as you will also need it when unpacking your order after receiving the product sample. After all, before it’s too late, it’s a good idea to know what to look out for with your customized T-shirt or clothing. We want to impress our customers and stakeholders, not poorly dressed. Interested in printing high-quality T-shirts and apparel The most critical variables that affect the quality and durability of customized garments are:
• Fabrics used in the manufacture of apparel.
• How are specific printing and customization methods applied?
• Which attire and production are best suited to your printing needs.
Consider the fabrics used – what are the top quality T-shirt materials?
The cotton-based garment print looks great. Also, they age more than synthetic ones. As a result, items made from blended materials lose shape and quality faster because each component has a different expiration date. However, cotton does not necessarily guarantee exceptional quality.
You need to know that not all types of cotton are made the same. Here is a simple breakdown. Longer fibers and tighter woven fibers produce longer-lasting apparel. Genuine quality is not related to weight or thickness but the density and softness of the material. So trust the soft and firm cotton fabric as opposed to the thick and thick ones.
However, synthetic fibers can also be of high quality. Natural fibers exist in both good and bad forms, and the same is true for synthetics. Synthetic fibers like polyester have a terrible reputation, but they are not inherently evil. It has established itself in the fashion industry and is recognized for its elasticity, impermeability, and breathability.
Converting the artwork to a vector design and applying it to the print phase screen is a simple process. In screen printing, good quality comes from a proper curing process in which the design is sealed to the fibers, and the ink stretches with the fabric rather than cracking. For reference, under-cured inks stick to themselves and tend to come off or fall off entirely during cleaning, while over-cured inks can crack.
Directly for printing clothes
This allows printers to provide customers with many colors and intricate designs in a cost-effective and highly detailed way. The key to this digital printing technology is how high-end the machine is and the proper selection of clothing in advance. When using dark fabrics, it is advisable to apply a precoat layer to secure the color.
DTG is also the most sustainable printing technology available.
Transfer printing uses unique cutouts, screens or digitally printed sheets, existing designs, or color dyes to transfer (glue) images or artwork to apparel items.
Don’t be fooled. Improper adhesion to cheap materials and clothing can result in worthless products after one or two uses.
Needles and pacing are all about the most commonly used embroidery when customizing fleece materials, polo shirts, and jackets. When you stab a hat or shirt, the highest quality finish will not puncture or “fluff.”
Also, the lower the number of stitches per minute, the higher the quality of the product. Therefore, do not rush the production speed.
Determine the garment and technique that best suits what you need to print
One of the critical factors in producing customized garments is knowing which technology to use. Our printing and business experts will tell you which fabrics, materials, and printing methods are best for your goals.
• For example, summer concert and festival Print A Shirt should be light and breathable.
• Sportswear must be based on synthetic materials.
• Staff are more likely to use polo shirts and durable T-shirts.
These are just a few examples of how to make the final decision to meet the adjusted considerations.
A complete guide to checking the quality of printed and customized garments
Step-by-step guide on how to check the quality of your customized T-shirt:
• Check the durability.
• Check the color quality.
• Check the image quality and sharpness.
• Check the breathability of the finished garment.
• Check the embroidered elements.
• Find out what to consider about washing and care.
How to check sharpness/resolution and general details after printing
In this test set, we investigate how carefully the garment is put together and how well the print is made in sharpness and image resolution.
For Printsome, “details” relate to our company values, as we attach great importance to all aspects involved in T-Shirt Printing and clothing customization. The prints on garments should be attractive, such as knits, seams, hems, and seams, to provide a perfect result. To make your review of high-quality details, follow these guidelines:
See what’s inside
• Do not get caught up in just the outside appearance of the Garment Manufacturer. Check how it is from the inside out. Having enough stitches isn’t good enough. Straightness and smoothness, and tightness of the seams, significantly affect the appearance of the garment.
• Unless it is an element of the design, the seams should also be of the same color. If there is no gap when you pull a stitch, it has passed the shrinkage test. If not, too much sewing tension is applied and now pushes the fabric inward.
• Besides an undesirable appearance, the problem is similar to a tightly held elastic band, indicating that the seams will break more quickly due to stress from daily use.