Real estate attorney in New York
Real estate transactions often involve transfers of large amounts between the parties and can be difficult to navigate without legal assistance. Regardless of whether you are a buyer or a seller, an experienced real estate attorney who represents your interests can ensure a smooth process. At Manrique Law Group LLP, our lawyers are very familiar with real estate law and will be happy to assist you with your next transaction. Whether you are dealing with a personal sale situation or need help as a first time home buyer, we are the type of law firm you can turn to with complete confidence.
We are able to assist our clients with a wide variety of real estate transactions including:
- Home sales
- Commercial sales
Providing services for the preparation of real estate documents
In order to ensure a solid, complete and legal sale or purchase of real estate, it is often necessary to properly prepare a lot of legal documents. Our New York real estate attorneys pay close attention to every detail during the process as we will do everything in our power to limit your liability and keep your interests first. We can prepare deeds, mortgages, purchase deeds, loan documents, etc.
Legal documents related to real estate can cover many types of subjects, such as:
- Special terms of the agreement
- Who is responsible for material defects
- How are some disputes resolved?
With the help of our law firm, you can prepare documents that will give you the most favorable contract terms, save you from significant financial loss and prevent problems from occurring in the future. Your real estate goals are very important to us. We would like nothing more than to be able to help you achieve them.
Should I hire a real estate attorney?
While there is no legal requirement to hire a New York real estate attorney, working with an attorney to buy or sell a home, commercial property, or other property can make the process much easier. In fact, most New York real estate transactions involve two lawyers – one for the buyer and one for the seller.
What Are The Benefits Of Hiring A Real Estate Attorney In New York?
- Your attorney can guide you through making an offer for a home or other property and advise you on issues such as “comps” (prices at which comparable properties are sold), the asking price, and so on.
- Your real estate agent can negotiate with the other (seller / buyer) legal advisor on the basic terms of the sale, including the asking price, contingent liabilities and inclusions / exclusions.
- Your attorney can also escort the inspector to tour the property and write down any problems or issues you should know about and / or resolve them with the inspector or the other person’s attorney.
- Whether you are a buyer or a seller, your attorney can also assist you in preparing all the necessary documents, including contracts and purchase / sale agreements. Your attorney can also view the title report and help you resolve any issues.
- At the end of the process, your attorney can help you close it. This can include managing paperwork, required documents, and providing critical information. This can include calculating payments due and verifying the accuracy of payments.
In this case, we will dynamically represent your rights in front of and outside the courts. Our legal team is made up of skilled attorneys and a chartered accountant who work tirelessly together to ensure that your rights are protected.
Our lawyers provide professional assistance in many areas of real estate law, including:
Purchase and Sales Agreements : Our attorneys handle a variety of matters related to sales agreements, including letters of intent, purchase and sale agreements, title issues, and more.
Drafting of documents: We draw up reliable contracts and monitor their rights and obligations.
Foreclosure Representation: Our lawyers will defend your interests during foreclosure proceedings. This includes negotiations and other legal administrative issues.
Negotiation of rental documents: We conclude reliable rental contracts for tenants and landlords.
Real Estate Transactions: In addition to these legal requirements, we also deal with development issues, zoning and much more.
We can count on us to zealously defend you through litigation in court, but we also provide compassionate and thoughtful legal advice through negotiation. We know that most people want to avoid unnecessary arguments. That’s why we use an advocacy approach that helps clients save time, money and energy by minimizing the risk of unnecessary litigation.