As it is important in improving your search engine rankings, random, repetitive and aimless use can eliminate all of your efforts. So how do you know these keywords and phrases?
Here are a few free keyword search tools that can help you do this:
- It extracts information from 100 search engines, provides web-level statistics, related keyword searches, and a chart showing seasonal trends.
- This site is great for sites that rely on seasonal traffic to earn their profits by reading a monthly overview of the most searched keywords within a certain
- It is a search tool for keywords for online marketers, bloggers, and small business owner, helping them searching on keywords that are appropriate for their business with a little bit of competition, to create the right content for them, and to increase their web-based traffic.
- Digital Tracker Keyword Suggestion
- The most popular tools used to find keywords for its easy use and great utility at the same time.
- Word Trackers Keywords
- It lists the number of searches performed on keywords, as well as alternative or keyword-related searches.
- You can view the top 100 most relevant keywords if you join and subscribe to a paid membership.
- Its method of use is simple but does not lead to more comprehensive options.
- It is easy to use for professionals, but for beginners in the world of search engine optimization, it is not an option.
- Free Keyword Suggestion Tool
- It displays the number of times a particular keyword is searched in a particular month to show all relevant searches for the keyword entered.
- Google’s Adwords
- Its fame comes as it follows the most prominent search engine online.
- A specific tool does not provide a lot of useful information, but if you plan to use online advertising – advertising links or pay-per-click services – it’s useful to consider how Google ranks the competitiveness of keyword phrases. The more competitive the keyword is, The cost of advertising increased with this phrase.
- Although not necessarily a great tool for search engine optimization, it can be useful in helping you determine which keywords to select, to determine a reasonable price or bid, and to determine which advertising service to use.
Is it worth the experience of being free?
Finding the best keyword selector and a keyword comparison tool for your business can be like throwing a fishing hook in a pond full of fish, you will get a fish, but it may not be exactly the fish you are looking for.
Choosing the right tool for you is highly dependent on your preferences and needs.
There are lots of free tools and sites to choose from, but as the saying goes: “You can get results based on what you pay for.”
These tools and sites are mostly free, but if your business depends on full keyword comparison and selection, it may be worth paying a modest fee that brings you many visitors, such as professional keyword explorers, some of which give you free gadget experience during the first 30 days, and you are charged only if you qualify, and want to continue after the free trial.
All of these free keyword tools can help you get a good idea of what people are looking for, so you can use these words on your site and structure to attract more visitors to your site.
It’s about providing a better user experience. If people can’t find your site, no matter what your service or location, you do not provide this good user experience.
Where to put the keywords?!
Now that you’ve found the keyword, you need to know where to use these keywords on your website:
- Title Tag
- The title of the page is a great place to use keyword phrases. The title tag consists of the words you see at the top of the browser window in the blue space, which search engines grab to display the title in search results, and it is an important part of SEO strategy.
- Most people who read on the Internet read very quickly. Therefore, this is why the keyword placement in the headlines is very important, it gives the reader or your visitor the opportunity to get what he needs quickly with minimal inconvenience, and here is the importance of user experience.
- For example, keywords that include “how to do” have the effect of driving the user to visit or open the subject out of curiosity, to answer questions in his mind, or even visit, this opens up a great opportunity to read another topic in your site that has attracted its attention. The main reason for this is the title that started with “How To,” and may be among the permanent visitors to your site.
- You should now type your keyword phrases into your site content, and this may not be an easy task. It can eliminate the misuse of keywords in content directly below search results without delay.
- So, be natural and do not overdo the keywords in the content, be professional and look for the odd and famous words using the above search tools, and by experimentation and practice you will find yourself becoming an expert without knowing, and the subject becomes easy to practice.
Keywords are the lifeline of your site
No doubt – if you’re able to put well-studied keyword phrases into your site’s content and structure, you’ll attract more researchers to your site and provide a better user experience, because they’ll be able to find what they’re looking for quickly and easily at the same time.
But be careful and ignore concepts such as high ranking, increasing traffic, etc. The highest goal and most essential for you should be what you provide of content, leaving the best impression for the visitor when he exits your site to earn him and make him a permanent visitor, not a passing visitor will not even remember your site name.