The Facebook user can confirm his / her personal account by applying for a certificate to the Facebook Administration, and we will see below how to apply:
- Make sure that the Facebook account to be documented fulfills certain conditions that must be present in the accounts that apply for a document. These conditions are as follows:
- The account contains a profile image of the user.
- The account contains a cover image.
- The name of the advanced account for the authentication request is not in violation of the terms of the accounts in Facebook.
- The account contains some publications on Facebook.
- Activate the follow-up option in the account.
- Go to the confirmation and documentation application progress email which can be accessed at https://web.facebook.com/help/contact/342509036134712?_rdc=1&_rdr.
- Fill in the Account Confirmation form shown on the screen.
- Attach an official document to identify the user’s identity, provided that this document is issued by a government agency.
What is your Facebook account verification?
It is to confirm someone’s account on Facebook by setting a blue check mark next to the account that is confirmed as this is a testimonial from Facebook that this account is genuine and authentic and belongs to a known celebrity or a big brand.
We have to mention that the process of confirmation and documentation is not confined to personal accounts in Facebook, where a specific page can be documented on Facebook and by placing a blue marker or gray mark on the page that is confirmed.
How to change your Facebook password
You can change your Facebook password by following these steps:
- Sign in to Facebook.
- Click on the triangle icon with a downward header.
- Select “Settings” from the menu that appears.
- Click on the “Security and Login” option on the left side of the Facebook screen.
- Click “Edit” button next to “Change Password” and change the password.
- Click the “Save Changes” button.
- ↑ HARRY GUINNESS (1-5-2018), “How To Get Verified On Facebook”، howtogeek.com, Retrieved 17-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “What is a verified Page or profile?”, web.facebook.com, Retrieved 17-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Computer Hope (13-11-2018), “How do I change my Facebook password?”، computerhope.com, Retrieved 17-12-2018. Edited.