How to make software for your mobile Phone
Reset the device
The factory reset is intended to be returned to the body that it has been in since its first purchase and in the original settings. When you perform a factory reset, it will delete all the files in it and reinstall the initial operating system as well as the basic software.
The user usually uses this procedure when the device or its data is damaged so that it cannot be repaired, or if the user wants to remove the installed software as well as personal files for the purpose of selling the device, for example.
On Android devices, for example, a factory reset of the device will delete all user settings, installed applications, data associated with these applications, and user data from the internal storage of the device; To the body, it was in when it was manufactured.
How to reset the factory for mobile phone
Before starting the factory reset for iPhone, it is recommended to back up the data that the user finds important by uploading it to the iCloud service. Follow these steps:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on the visible username, and then choose “iCloud” from the menu.
- If the iPhone is running iOS with a version older than 10.3, iCloud will be selected immediately after accessing the settings. Activate the type of data that the user wants to back up, such as images, stored email, contacts, and other important data.
- Go to the bottom of the screen and then press the “Backup” button, which has a green icon, and if the device is connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi (Wi-Fi), the user can start the process immediately. It should be noted that the process may take a few minutes.
After the backup is complete, the user can begin the factory reset process by following these steps:
- Go to Settings, and then press “General”.
- Press the “Reset” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Pressing the “Erase All Content and Settings” button, which is blue, and after a new screen appears, the “Erase iPhone” button, which is red, is pressed.
- Wait a few minutes for the phone to finish resetting the factory, and if the operation is successful, the initial screen of the customs system will be displayed by first setting the device. This screen can restore or skip the data previously uploaded to iCloud Without restoring any data.
Using a computer
The user can reset the factory for his iPhone using the iTunes software that can be installed on the computer, but it is preferable to first back up the important data in the mobile phone.
The user can back up the data through the iTunes software itself, connect the iPhone to the computer, and then click on the “Backup Now” button, which is grayed out on the tab to display the summary of the device data (in English: Summary). After the backup is complete, the user can start the factory reset of his iPhone using iTunes software, by following these steps:
- After connecting the phone to the computer and accessing iTunes, the icon representing the phone at the top of the screen is pressed.
- Press the “Restore iPhone” button and then confirm the operation.
- It should be noted that the process may take a few minutes to complete.
Turn on the recovery mode
- If the process fails or there are other problems such as lack of discovery of the iTunes software for the device, it is worth the phone entry in the case of “Recovery Mode” before attempting to restart the factory settings of the device, and is done as follows:
- If you are using an iPhone version older than the seventh version, the phone is completely closed and then the Home button is pressed continuously, and then the phone is connected to the computer, ensuring that iTunes is running. In iTunes on the mobile phone screen, the user takes phone screen, is then used to lift his finger on the volume down button.
If you are using an iPhone version older than the seventh version, the phone is completely closed and then the Home button is pressed continuously, and then the phone is connected to the computer, ensuring that iTunes is running. In iTunes on the mobile phone screen, the user is lifted to his finger on the home screen button.
Cast to: www.mawdoo3.com