You can hide your last seen on WhatsApp using the following steps to change the setting, depending upon your platform.
- First, launch WhatsApp and then click on Menu it. Commonly it’s a 3-dots symbol on the top right corner
- Under the Menu user will find Settings.
- Tap on Settings and find Privacy option and select.
- Under the Privacy, users can see the Last Seen option under Who Can See My Personal Info. Just tap on it and select whom do you want to show the information –
- Everyone information will be visible to all
- My contacts Will not be visible to people other than WhatsApp contacts.
- Nobody No one can see the
- First, launch WhatsApp and then tap on Settings in it, located at the bottom right corner.
- Now in Settings find, an option says Account.
- Tap on Account
- tap on Privacy in it.
- Now finally tap on Last seen to change it from Everyone, My contacts or Nobody
- Launch WhatsApp and go to Settings
- Now in Settings find Privacy Settings.
- Find Last Seen from the list.
- Now change the last seen settings as previous.
How to Block Someone on WhatsApp
WhatsApp users can block people from their contacts by following the steps :
- Tap Settings and select Account.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Blocked and then tap Add New.
- Select the name of the contact you wish to block from your contact list.
- Tap the Menu
- Tap Settings and choose Account.
- Tap Privacy.
- Tap Blocked Contacts and then tap Add.
- Select the name of the contact you want to block from your list of contacts.
A free messaging app for smartphones with different operating systems like: Android, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows and etc. WhatsApp allows users to exchange audio messages, texts, pictures, and videos with each other unlimitedly.