A person using an iPhone phone can hide an application installed on his or her iPhone from the App Store, known as the App Store, by doing the following:
- Open the application of the “App Store” through the iPhone device of the user.
- Click on the “Today” tab, which appears at the bottom of the App Store screen.
- Click on the user’s image in the left-hand corner of the screen.
- Click the “Purchased” option.
- Hide the app you want to hide by scrolling to the app to the left.
How to delete a group of programs in the iPhone
An iPhone user can remove one or more of the applications installed on his or her iPhone using some steps. These steps are as follows:
- Go to the “Settings” menu.
- Choose the “General” option, then click “Storage & iCloud Usage.”
- Click “Manage Storage,” which appears at the top of the Storage menu.
- Click on the app to delete from the iPhone, as it will display a list of all applications installed on the device, and these applications are arranged according to the size of storage space occupied by the iPhone.
- Click on the “Delete App” option next to the application, and if this option is not available next to some applications, it means that the user can’t delete it.
- Return the last step of each application to be deleted.
How to delete a conversation from within iPhone messages
You can delete all inbound and outbound messages from and to the user by a specific person by following these steps:
- Open the list of messages in the iPhone device of the user.
- Select the conversation you want to delete from your iPhone and then scroll this conversation from left to right.
- Click the “Delete” button on the left side of the screen.
- ↑ “Hide apps for your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac,” apple, Retrieved 1
- ↑ Karen Haslam (11-8-2017), “How to delete or hide apps on an iPhone or iPad”، Macworld, Retrieved 18-7-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Sam Costello (10-7-2018), “How to Delete Text Messages from Your iPhone”، livewire, Retrieved 18-7-2018. Edited.