You can download songs from the Sound Cloud website by doing some steps, as follows:
- Go to the Sound Cloud’s website on the Internet and through one of the Internet browsers on the user’s computer, which can be accessed at soundcloud.com.
- Log in to the Sound Cloud account of the user who wants to download the songs, by clicking Sign in button in the upper left corner of the screen, then enter your username and password.
- Find the song the user wants to download by typing the name of the song in the search box, then press enter key on the keyboard to start the search.
- Open the song you want to upload by clicking on it.
- Click Download button to start downloading the song from the sound of Cloud.
Note: The Download button may not be visible to the person who wants to download from Sound Cloud, due to the privacy settings set by the user who posted this video.
How to Create an Account in Sound Cloud
A new account can be created in Sound Cloud, free and easy. Doing so will allow the user to have many different features, such as listening to an unlimited number of songs and uploading user-specific content for up to three hours.
What is Sound Cloud?
Sound Cloud can be defined as a web site that can be accessed at www.soundcloud.com. This website was created by Eric Wolves and sound designer Alex Leung.
This site allows users to upload, and share music with other users from around the world. This site became an official site in 2007 when it was moved to Germany.
- ↑ “How to Download Songs from SoundCloud,”wikihow.com, Retrieved 22-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Creating an account on SoundCloud,”soundcloud.com, Retrieved 22-12-2018. Edited.
- ↑ Computer Hope (8-8-2017), “SoundCloud”، computerhope.com, Retrieved 22-12-2018. Edited.