Create a site on Google
You can create a site on Google whether for personal use or use in organizations, by following these steps:
- Log in to the “Google” site, and choose the “Create a new site on your computer” option via the following link (https://sites.google.com/new).
- Click “Create” button at the bottom right.
- Add desired content.
- Click the “Publish” button when you have finished adding content.
- Name the site by going to the link (https://sites.google.com/new), then to the list at the top right and clicking the button at the address.
- Click on the “Enter” button when you have finished placing the desired name.
- Make a backup copy on your computer by logging in to the location where the copy is to be installed on your computer.
- Sign in to the site you wish to copy to: (https://sites.google.com/new).
- Click the “More” button, and click the “Double” button located at the top left.
- Choose a name for the backup on your computer, but the file may not be copied if it is too large.
Google web browser
Google is known as a search engine that contains billions of files and pages that are accessible by users. It includes all kinds of information from images, texts, and maps, and is searched as soon as you type the topic to search for in the search box.
Google is the number one web browser in the list of search engines and browsers. It started as a project for Larry Page and Sergey Brin in the Ph.D. program and then spread to become the most popular and used.
Google Browser Features
Google has some features that made it a dominant Internet browser around the world, including:
- Contain a query box, where the subject to be searched for is written.
- Submit search results very quickly, closer to being immediate.
- Spell check for what the user is searching for, and provide search results based on it.
- Submit search options worldwide, or just restricted to the UK.
- It has safety features, especially in adult content filtering, to monitor the use of minors.
- ↑ “Create, name, or copy a site,”google.com, Retrieved 23-9-2018. Edited.
- ^ أ ب “What is Google?”, www.digitalunite.com, Retrieved 23-9-2018. Edited.
- ↑ “Google”, www.techopedia.com, Retrieved 23-9-2018. Edited.