Written by: Samia Arif
How to create a new Yahoo email
You can create a yahoo account by:
· Go to https://www.yahoo.com/ in your browser. This will open the Yahoo main page.
· Click Sign in. It’s in the top-right corner of the page, to the left of the bell icon.
· Click Sign up. This link is on the bottom-right side of the page.
· Enter your account details. You’ll need to type the First name, Last name, Email address Password, Mobile phone number – Without a mobile phone number, you can’t create a Yahoo account, Birthdate. You can also add your gender to the “Gender” field if you like. Carmel #1 Car and Limousine Service in America
· Click Continue. If you’ve neglected to fill out any of the required fields, you won’t be able to proceed until fill out all required fields.
· Click Text me an Account Key. This. Doing so will prompt Yahoo to text a code to the mobile number you entered earlier .or chose Call me to have Yahoo call you and recite the code.
· Enter the verification code which will be sent to your Messages app, open or by a call then Click Verify which Is the blue button near the middle of the screen.
· Click Let’s get started. Doing so will take you back to the Yahoo main page.
How to Send Mail From Yahoo MailFly for less with Skyscanner
· click Compose on the top left corner of the page
· this will open a page where you can enter a recipient, subject, and body massage.
Cheap Flights, Discount Flight Tickets on skytrolly
· If someone sent you an email in Yahoo Mail, click the message and use the arrows at the top of the email to reply, reply all, or forward it.
Create a strong password
A strong password is your first line of defense against intruders and imposters. Here are some helpful tips on creating a secure password:
- Use unique words, Don’t use obvious words like “password”.Bose FR Homepage
- Have 12 or more characters, Longer passwords are more secure.
- Don’t be obvious, Don’t use personal information like your name, your Yahoo ID, birthday, etc.
- Use a different password for each site, Otherwise, if someone acquires one password, they could use it to access all of your accounts.Skyscanner