Written by: Noor Asker
To create a Gmail account you should follow the steps :
- Go to 🙁https://www.google.com/intl/ar/gmail/about/).
- If you already have a Google account, simply enter your username and password to access Gmail through your Google account. You can do this by clicking Sign In
- If you don’t have a Google account, click create an account to start making one.
- Fill on the basic information and each time you fill in the page, continue by clicking Next, the required information is your first name, your last name, user name, password, your phone number, birthday and sex.
- verify the phone number that you have entered:
- Next, read the terms and conditions that appear. Finally, select the Check this box to confirm that you have read and accepted all the conditions of use…, and click Next step.
- In the introductory page of the service that appears, click I am ready to use my account to finalize your registration.
Change the language you use to see Gmail
You can choose any language you want to see by the following steps :
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- In the “Language” section, pick a language from the drop-down menu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.
Get Automatic Email Translations in Gmail
To get an email in a foreign tongue translated right in Gmail:
- Open the desired email.
- Pick the desired source and target languages (or, of course, Detect language for the former if you’re not sure) in the translation bar that appears above the message’s body.
- Select the Translate message.
Note: Gmail will remember the language you have selected as the target as the default for translations.