Types of cables:
There are different types of cables to connect your laptop to your TV including GroundLink
• VGA cable: this is an old connection to open videos only and you will need other cables to connect sound source in case you are using it.
• DVI cable: it only works on videos and also you will need other cables to connect sound source in case of using it.
• S-Video cable: it’s an old connection that is found only in TVs, it’s not commonly used, and if you are using it you have to make sure that your laptop has the needed opening to be inserted.
• HDMI cable: which is commonly used and it can connect both audio and video together in high quality.
How to use HDMI cable:
to connect your laptop to your computer using HDMI cable, follow these steps:
• Turn off your laptop and TV, put your laptop at a distance to allow inserting HDMI cable to the TV.
EASILY BOOK, TRACK, AND ORGANIZE GROUND TRANSPORTATION
• Insert one of the ends of the HDMI cable to your laptop (usually at the back of your laptop) and the other end in your TV (usually at the back or in one of its sides).
• Turn on your TV, Press “AV” in your remote, then turn on your laptop, to provide the needed information for your laptop to accept connecting videos.
• Use the keyboard present on your laptop to confirm the changes that will be done on your laptop.
• Choose the “full screen” on your laptop to have a big screen on your TV.
• Press “play” to start watching, and if you finish watching press close to close the file containing the video, turn off your laptop and remove the HDMI cable.Bose FR Homepage
How to use VGA cable:
to connect your laptop to your TV using VGA, follow these steps: Carmel #1 Car and Limousine Service in America
• Insert one of the ends of the cable in its place on your laptop.
• Insert the rounded end in the S-video part present at the back of your TV.
• Press “choose source” present in your remote, to activate the connection between your laptop and TV, and your desktop will appear on the TV.Cheap Flights, Discount Flight Tickets on skytrolly